Become a Fan!

Educate-2-Liberate on Facebook

Share

Share/Bookmark

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blogs That Rock My Socks!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Money Drives and It Drives Me Nuts!


It is way beyond late, but I promised myself one blog a day. I may make this a short blog. I though of so many things I wanted to write about today. To be honest, my brain is so fried right now I cannot think of one of them. I know once I lay my head on that fluffy pillow I will remember them all and some. That time between laying my head on that oasis to the time I actually drift off into sleep seems to take an eternity. I find my brain racing like it is running for its life. It is almost overwhelming. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to let my brain rest. There are so many things I want to change in the world. Me against the world… in my dreams! I can try though right? So everyday I set out to do one thing and one thing only. Liberate the world through education. My plan of attack you ask? That’s what I think about non-stop when I should be falling asleep. I cannot help it, but everyday there are things that come to my attention that disturb me like no other. Maybe I should start writing all these things down as they come along. My “to-do” list if you will. It may take me a lifetime to hash out, but someday. I am scared to death about my daughter growing up in such a ruined society, a society where the true essence of life has been lost. Enjoying life now means to have the most money, to have the biggest house, to have the most toys, to have the coolest toys, to have the hippest clothes, to have the biggest breasts, to… the list goes on forever! You simply cannot enjoy life if you don’t have the best “stuff”. What in the hell happened? Now in order to learn you get sent to a school with a curriculum that was decided by certain people of what is important and what is not. Later in life you are supposed to go on by educating yourself in whatever you decide you want to “be” when you grow up. Typically, this is no longer something you like, but the best paying job. It has completely lost its passion. The majority of the working people that make big bucks will say they are unhappy with what they do. Money drives and it drives me nuts! Okay, so this supposed short blog is turning into a rant that will never end because I am beginning to pour out my thoughts in the order they run through my head, which is extremely unorganized. Off to the list and off to bed for me. I will go from this day forward with a small notebook and pen at all times so I can record and not forget everything that I want to educate about. Then I can organize them to make for a better read. Until tomorrow… peace & love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment