Become a Fan!

Educate-2-Liberate on Facebook

Share

Share/Bookmark

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blogs That Rock My Socks!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

“Ya gotta light a fire and just smoke it out.”

I recently have started watching the television series “Friends”. I used to always watch it. It was and still is one of my all time favs. What is even more awesome is when I stumbled upon the episodes with childbirth and breastfeeding in them. Oh did this bring a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. We went from displaying childbirth “naturally with little to no scare” to “childbirth is the most horrific thing that will ever happen to you” in less than ten years! The episode when Rachel gave birth was originally aired in 2002. This episode shows Rachel completely calm through childbirth and working through the contractions. It may not be very realistic, but at least it isn’t scaring the wits out of women and men. Not only that, but they show drug free vaginal deliveries. They also show Rachel and Ross’s ex-wife breastfeeding their children in a few other episodes. Here is an awesome documentary that I found. It looks amazing and I am going to purchase it. It is only $19.95 if you purchase 5 or more. If you would like one, please let me know. We can order together. If not, the movie is $39.95. EEK! I would prefer to save some cash as I am sure many of us would.


If you decide you would like to purchase a video, you can message me on my Facebook fan page or email me. Thanks

Until tomorrow… peace & love!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sex and the City featured an episode where Miranda had been having trouble getting Brady to latch on - complete with her boob out as she tried to feed him. Then he latches and the relief on her face is wonderful. She just carries on talking to Carrie (if I remember correctly). It's a fantastic scene. :)

Post a Comment